Add endpoint with Unitrends Endpoint Backup for PCs
- Navigate to Status | Cloud Continuity Status to view the Cloud Continuity Status page. The Overview lists the Endpoint Backup for PC licenses you have available to apply to your endpoints. Additionally, you can view the status of your endpoint backups on this page.
- Endpoint deployment can be performed via RMM template or by individual endpoint.
- To deploy the agent manually, visit https://downloads.datto.com and choose Cloud Continuity. Select the Windows download. Copy the installer to the target endpoint and install the agent.
- Once the agent installation is complete. Copy the Agent ID so you can provide this information in the portal.
- In the portal, click Register Agent. Select or create an organization and enter the Agent ID. Select the data center and subscription license.
- Once your backups begin you will see the backup status reflected at the bottom of the page.
Add endpoint with Unitrends Endpoint Backup for Servers
- Navigate to Status | BCDR Status to view the BCDR Status page. You will see the status of any existing server backups.
- To add a new server, click the Add New button.
- On the Available Inventory page choose Add Endpoint Backup for Servers.
- On the Add Endpoint Backup for Servers page Select or Create a Client organization for this server. Create a Name for the device.
- Download and install the Windows agent to the server using the agent installation found at https://downloads.datto.com under Endpoint Backup for Servers.
- Once the agent installation is complete copy the Agent ID from the installer to the registration page.
- Choose the appropriate Commitment Term, Data Center, and Retention policy.
- Click Deploy Endpoint Backup and reboot the server where the agent was deployed.
- Once the backups begin you will see the status of the backups on the BCDR Status page.