Date Feb. 22th 2023
This release includes new features, design changes and defect fixes.
- Microsoft 365 Federation - When you federate a Microsoft 365 domain Passly will now synchronize all users & groups for that domain automatically.
Passly will no longer only sync the group selected in "Permissions".
Using the Permissions tab will only affect the apps shown the Launchpad now.
- Multiple Domain support Microsoft 365 - The Team has added a new feature to Office 365 application: Users are now able to federate one or more of the domains without impacting the unfederated ones.
All set up information can be found here: Multiple domains federation via Office 365 applications
- Users - With this release when you select delete on a User you will now also be removing their Individual Vault. Note this process cannot be undone, once deleted the individual Vault cannot be recovered.
Just In Time 2FA
- We added an organization dropdown on JIT page:
- We updated all Dropdown menus and In-App Videos in Passly accordingly to the global Kaseya Design System.
- Also, you can find some new video guides: Report Manager, Safer Web Password Sharing, Dark Web ID Compromise Workflow.
- Additionally, we updated Headers: opacity, on hover tooltip and Notifications.
Microsoft 365 - Outlook application deep-link wasn’t open outlook after redirect, so we fixed domain injection: all new Office 365 apps will have a correct deep-link to the Outlook app – https://outlook.com/kaseya.com”
- Web Work Flow - We fixed a problem during removing of the Web Workflow App from Launchpad.
- License Manager - We fixed an error in wording when there are no licenses assigned. Now there is an error: “There are no licenses assigned“.
- Auth Logs - We fixed a bug on Logs page: now Users can see all logs for entire period. Previously the whole month would not correctly display.
- Some clients faced with an error while changing parameters on sub-org onboarding policy as Tenant Admins. Now Tenant admin can edit Provisioning Policy regardless of what Org is chosen in Org drop-down.