Traverse 9.6.14 includes security updates and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
- Some security tweaks.
- Fixed weak passwords while creating users.
- Updated mysql version to the latest 5.1.
- Updated jetty to version 9.4.48.
- Updated xercesImpl.jar to the 2.12.2 version.
- Updated root JRE certificates on Linux.
- Enhanced BMS integration.
- Fixed the issue when the admin fails to update represented user's preferences with his password.
Test Discovery/Parameter Rediscovery
- Fixed cucm tests.
- Fixed the issue by editing tests.