Android - 6.0 or above
- From the Android home screen, tap Settings >Apps.
- Find Passly in your list of apps and tap on it.
- Select Storage & Cache.
- Select Clear Storage.
- Once done, go back and select Uninstall.
- Once all this is done, restart your device.
- Open the Google Play Store and install Passly from there.
Android - versions before 6.0
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- Select Apps or Applications, then Manage applications.
- Find Passly in your list of apps, tap it.
- Tap Clear Data.
- Switch your device off and wait a couple minutes.
- Switch your device back on.
- Open Google Play and install the Passly app.
- Open Passly. In the app's settings (you can access them by going to Home and then tapping the gear icon in the top right corner), tap Storage then Delete Cache.
- Head to your device's Settings, then tap General.
- Tap iPhone Storage.
- Select Passly from the list of apps.
- Tap Offload the app and confirm. This will delete the app but its documents data will be kept.
- Then tap Delete App and confirm. This action should delete any leftover documents and data.
- Once the app is deleted, press and hold the Side/Top button and either volume button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
- After your device turns off, wait a couple of minutes.
- Press and hold the Top (or Side) button again until the display turns on.
- Switch your device back on and install Passly from the App Store.
The steps for a clean reinstall in an iPad device are similar to those of iPhone devices above. Keep in mind that in step 4 you'll need to look instead for iPad Storage.