Traverse 9.6.13 includes new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. See the topics below for details.
- Introducing a user representation feature - superusers have the possibility to switch off/on the "User representation" feature for all user groups.
Kaseya IT Complete
- We unified the Application Launcher according to ITC Look and Feel.
- Apache Commons Text was upgraded to version 1.10.0.
- We protected jmx tests with passwords.
- Updated an optimization script.
- Fixed composite test creation for superusers.
- Fixed incorrect description for Container Health.
- Fixed validation messages while creating Advanced WMI tests.
- Fixed the issue with scheduled maintenance.
Test Discovery/Parameter Rediscovery
- Fixed the issue with composite tests validation
Reports & Dashboard
- Fixed Canned reports for Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Fixed the URL in the Mib browser after navigating to it from the Status page.
- Various security improvements