Date Oct. 27th 2022
Directory Manager [Users] Groups & Users will now show their Sync sources where users are being synced from multiple sources. Specifically we will now display the Directory Sync and Microsoft sync via Microsoft 365 federation if this is enabled. You will now see Sync Source & App Sync Source.
Sync Source: This will reflect either Active Directory or Azure Active Directory based on where the agent is installed.
App Sync Source: If you enable Microsoft 365 and choose to Sync users from M365 to Passly we will display that as a sync source in Directory Manager.
Tenant Login: In a previous version a defect was introduced where navigating to their tenant login https://(companyname).my.passly.com was being redirected to https://(companyname).my.passly.com/apps displaying a solid white page with no buttons. If a user manually amends the URL to https://(companyname).my.passly.com/signin the page would render as expected. This issue is resolved and tenant logins should work as expected.
- Windows Logon Agent: [Token] An issue occurred where the capacity of header is too big during an authentication request. This was causing an issue where Windows logon agent users could not use "Offline access" if they were a member of too many Groups. This issue is now resolved and affected users should no longer see issue logging in while offline. This was a back-end change, no agent changes are required.
- Directory Manager: User password is not synced with AD/Passly when changing users password. We have changed Directory Sync to use an attribute of "SetPassword" to sync with Passly, this should ensure that the DirSync agent can sync the passwords as expected. This was a back-end change, no agent changes are required.
- Directory Manager: [Directory Sync] We have completed work to optimize the backend database for this agent. This should improve the stability and performance of the agents deployed. This was a back-end change, no agent changes are required.
- Directory Manager: [Groups] An issue occurred where the App sync source changes to local after groups are sorted. This is resolved now.
- Directory Manager: [Groups] An issue was introduced that the caused the Microsoft 365 app name to not be displayed when logging in as Directory Manager. This issue is resolved, no administrator action is needed.
Directory Manager: [Users/Groups] For some Microsoft 365 SAML configurations using the Graph API we noticed an issue. A Message "This record is synchronized with Office 365 application" is still present after de-federation. This was visible in Directory Manager > Users > Specific User > in Account/Group information after O365 app defederation. This is now resolved.
Directory Manager: [Users] A message "Password Last Change" is displayed as never after editing a password in On-premises AD when using Directory Synchronization.
This issue is now resolved. This was a back-end change, no agent changes are required.
- Directory Manager: [Groups] [Users] An issue occurred where both the Group & User list is empty after selecting "sort" by App Sync Source column. This issue is now resolved. This was a back-end change, no agent changes are required.
- Password Server: [AuthAnvil On-Premises Migrator] An issue occurred after migration where selecting the Vault policy would fail to render all the policies in the user interface. This issue is now resolved. This was a back-end change, no agent changes are required.
- Password Server - [Import/Export] [Import] We replaced the hyperlink in the UI for with
- Password Server: [Dark Web ID workflow] An issue occurred where if you had the Password Server enabled and the Dark Web ID compromise workflow if you add a password that starts with "#" or "&" could not be saved without errors. This is now resolved This was a back-end change, no extension changes are required.
- Authenticator: While using a Windows Logon agent, when the user gets Push notifications it would show "other" rather than their name or username. This is now resolved and all logins should reflect the user/endpoint as expected.
- Integration Manager: [Dark Web ID Compromise Workflow] An issue occurred where if password server is disabled for chosen Organization the integration would display an error.
- Integration Manager: [Dark Web ID Compromise Workflow] When scanning a Password Server Vault the scan would fails with a "500 Error" access a Vault with potentially compromised passwords. This was a back-end change, no extension changes are required.
- Integration Manager: [Dark Web ID Compromise Workflow] Currently, after enabling ‘Block compromised Passwords from being entered in existing Vaults’ toggle and scanning a vault with compromised passwords from parent tenant in child org, a user can add compromised passwords to that vault. It looks like toggle works only in the org you are logged into. This was a back-end change, no extension changes are required.
- Browser Extension: An issue occurred where users could not see all their Vaults when accessing the Extension. We have changed the logic for getting information about Vaults permission. This issue is now resolved. This was a back-end change, no extension changes are required.
- SSO Manager [Microsoft 365 Federation] When setting up the integration an error was received "Domain not found" when you try to verify the Microsoft Graph API credentials. This issue has been resolved and case sensitivity should no matter when entering the API credentials.
- SSO Launchpad An issue occurred for one of our customers where deleted SAML Apps launchpad. These apps were removed from the backend. This issue is now resolved.