Official Browser Support
Passly is supported using the following browsers.
- Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Edge (Chromium Core): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge?form=MA13FJ&exp=e00
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new
Single Sign On Assistant Browser Extension
Passly supports the following Browsers with the SSO Assistant Browser Extension/Plugin.
- Edge (Chromium Core).
- Please install this extension https://addons.mozilla.org/en-CA/firefox/addon/passly/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search
- Just go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/passly/majfinlljhjkdhdnakejmmjfinhfemhl and install the extension.
Edge (Chromium core)
- Users can use the same extensions as Chrome. Just go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/passly/majfinlljhjkdhdnakejmmjfinhfemhl
- In Edge you can install apps from the chrome store https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/add-turn-off-or-remove-extensions-in-microsoft-edge-9c0ec68c-2fbc-2f2c-9ff0-bdc76f46b026#:~:text=Open%20Microsoft%20Edge%20and%20go,and%20select%20Add%20to%20Chrome.
End of Life Microsoft Browsers
The following are no longer supported by Microsoft or Kaseya for use with Passly.
- Microsoft will end support for IE 7.0 on Oct. 2023, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/internet-explorer-7
- Microsoft ended support for IE 8.0 on Oct. 2020, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/internet-explorer-8
- Microsoft ended support for IE 9.0 on Jan. 14, 2020, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/internet-explorer-9
- Microsoft ended support for IE 10.0 on Jan. 31, 2020, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/internet-explorer-10
- Microsoft ended support for IE 11.0 on June. 15, 2022, https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/internet-explorer-11