Steps to suspend, reset, and resume hot backup copy operations
Backup copy jobs are not moving, as a first troubleshooting step you can reset the connection between the source and the target.
1. Navigate to Configure > Appliances
2. Select your local source backup appliance and click Edit
3. Select the Backup Copy Tab
4. Check the box "Suspend backup copies from this appliance" and click Save
5. Return to the same dialog and click "Reset Backup Copy"
6. Uncheck the box "Suspend backup copies from this appliance" and click Save