This article provides troubleshooting tips for when Internet Explorer 10 does not work with Adobe Flash 64bit Windows 7 and 8.
The problem is most likely the add-ons that Internet Explorer and other things that block flash from preforming regularly. This problem is caused by the different add-ons that can block access, so here are the add-ons and apps that you need to enable/disable, or install/uninstall:
1. Make sure shockwave flash is enabled
2. ActiveX filtering disabled
3. Install KB2670838 – Platform Update for Windows 7 x64
4. Make sure latest video drivers are installed
5. If that does not work then uninstall KB2670838