How to fix IPMI Update Error: 413 - Request Entity Too Large
While installing IPMI from web browser, you can run into the error message below. If this is the case, this meas that there could be internet browser issues.
413 - Request Entity Too Large
- Clear cache and cookies from the browser and try again.
- If the problem continues, try another browser. Clear cache and cookies again from that browser if necessary.
- If still no joy, go to your SSH session and use the command ipmiutil reset -k (to reset IPMI).
- Now power down the appliance, unplug the power cord for 1 minute, then reboot and try again.
- If it still doesnt work, installation over SSH may be required. Reference: How to Install IPMI from SSH / PuTTy