Graphus subscription is priced per user-account (same as email account) protected. This implies active email accounts for which you are paying a subscription fees to your cloud platform provider.
Is pricing based on all email accounts or just employee accounts?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How to create an organization on Graphus?
- Graphus Data Center Locations
- What is Custom Range option?
- What is the data retention policy after trial or paid subscription is over?
- Can I adjust frequency of Alerts?
- What threats does Graphus protect against?
- Spoofed Sender Alert
- Why does Graphus need 'manage' access to domains, groups etc?
- Does DMARC block all types of phishing attacks?
- What is DMARC, and how does it combat phishing?
- See more