Data Backup (KDB)
Articles related to the Kaseya Data Backup module.
- Backup failed - "The agent stopped communicating with the server for more than 10 minutes"
- Collect KDB logs for support
- Data Backup agent "install failed"
- Data Backup logs consume too much disk space on Kaseya server
- End-of-life notice for Kaseya Data Backup (KDB)
- Error message "there was an error trying to delete" when trying to delete data using Manage function
- High RAM utilisation on KDB private storage server
- How can I move the KDB private storage server (PSS) to a different computer without losing current backup data?
- How do I activate the KOB Billing process?
- How to back up and recover KDB private storage servers
- Including/Excluding Files and Directories in KDB
- KDB - backup logs exception "connection to the server could not be established"
- KDB - BackupFailedToStart: There was an error with the agent database
- KDB - Error! BackupFailedToStart: Connection to the server could not be established
- Restore page shows "no backups available to restore" when attempting to restore offline agent with completed backups
- Restore page shows "no backups available to restore" when attempting to restore offline agent with no completed backup
- Scheduled backups no longer run if VSA user that submitted the schedule is deleted
- Where are the KOB Log Files stored?