RocketCyber can now be configured to allow your users to sign in to RocketCyber with their Kaseya IT Complete credentials.
Note: with the first version of the integration, Sign in with IT Complete can be configured at the Provider(MSP) level in RocketCyber. Future versions will enable this feature at the customer level as well.
- Your MSP Org must already exist in Kaseya
- Ensure the RocketCyber admin that enables this feature in RocketCyber is a member of the corresponding Kaseya MSP org in IT Complete(a check is done to ensure this user has the rights to configure SSO)
- The RocketCyber user that first enables SSO for RocketCyber MSP must be an Owner on that RocketCyber MSP
- All RocketCyber users who will be able to “Sign in with IT Complete” within your MSP, must also have separate credentials with that same Kaseya Org (this includes the RocketCyber MSP owner who enables SSO).
How to set it up for your users:
1. Navigate to the Provider level in RocketCyber and open Provider Settings.
2. Next, enable the “Allow users to authenticate with IT Complete” slider
3. You will be immediately redirected to the IT Complete login, and will need to supply your Kaseya credentials.
4. On successful Authentication with Kaseya’s IT Complete, you will be routed back to the RocketCyberProvider Settings. Your users can now sign in with IT Complete!
What to expect for your users:
Now, when a user opens the login screen for RocketCyber, they will see a “Sign in with IT Complete” option.
Selecting this option will route them to the IT Complete login, where they will need to authenticate with IT Complete.
They will then be routed back to the RocketCyber login screen, where they will need to provide their RocketCyber login credentials one last time to map the accounts to each other.
Note, completing this action will enable the “Sign in with IT Complete” slider under the User’s profile automatically. If a reset is ever needed, you can disable the slider and re-enable it to re-authenticate.
Moving forward, if a user has configured SSO with ITComplete, when coming back toRocketCyber, they will be automatically re-authenticated with IT Complete.
If the user logs out from RocketCyber, they will have to re-authenticate with IT Complete