This release includes the following enhancements.
Improved Integration Page
You can see the following changes on Graphus Integration Page.
- A new Connect button is added to the Graphus integration page instead of the plug-in icon. This Connect button is available for you when you do not have an active integration and want to set up the integration with Graphus.
- You can see three verticle dots (Action dropdown) available on your active integration page and perform the following actions from the dropdown: View and Disconnect.
View: It allows you to view the Graphus integration page.
Disconnect: It disconnects the active integration with Graphus.
- The following Statuses are available for the integration page:
- Not connected: You can view this status when integration has not yet been configured.
- Connected: This status is available when integration is live and connected with Graphus.
- Disconnected: This status displays when you manually disconnect the integration.
- Syncing: This status appears when sync is in progress with Graphus.
Note: For more information, visit BullPhish ID integration with Graphus Knowledge Base article.
- We have updated the Azure Active Directory Configuration Guide. Check out the latest guide link here: Azure Active Directory Configuration Guide.
For a better user experience, BullPhish ID Table designs are improved according to the Kaseya Design System (KDS) requirements.
- You can see the following changes:
- A shadow divider line is added between the table header and fields.
- Removed multiple line titles for each campaign in the table. You can now see each campaign title displayed in a single line.
Example: Log into the BullPhish ID portal > Phishing Simulation > and View All Campaigns to view the changes.
TRAINING COURSE UPDATES
The following new training courses are now available on BPID Portal: "Dashboard" > "Training Courses."
1. PIPEDA 10 Principles.
2. UK GDPR vs. EU GDPR.
3. Social Media Phishing (Angler Phishing).
4. Executive Impersonation/Whaling.
5. CMMC Understanding the 5 Maturity Levels.
6. Security for Remote & Hybrid Workers.