This release includes new features, enhancements, and fixes.
The following Cooper insight is now available on your Kaseya One dashboard.
ITC Cooper No Logo Alert.
- If you have not imported your organization/company logo for your Dark Web ID account, this insight will be pushed to your dashboard, reminding you to do the same.
- For a better user experience, we have updated the font to "Roboto" for a few Dark Web ID pages.
- Improved performance of monitoring process for huge compromises.
- We made some general fixes and improved the performance of Dark Web ID.
- Fixed an issue where the application throws an error message when a user uses compromise filter functionality with a date range format of "DD-MM-YYYY."
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Tabulator Table used to fetch 20 entities (rows) for a page. Now the problem is fixed, and you can view 25 entities for a page.
- Fixed an issue where compromises searched for non-verified emails.