This release includes new features, enhancements, and fixes.
- The following in-app videos are now available on the BullPhish ID portal.
- How to configure a custom sending domain
- How to use filters and customize a table view
To view them, log in to the BullPhish ID portal, navigate to the bottom left corner of the screen and click Tutorials.
- A new cooper insight has been added to your Kaseya One dashboard: "Eliminate whitelisting and ensure 100% campaign deliverability by enabling integration with Graphus." Check out BullPhish ID - Cooper Insight guide to know in detail.
- The following message will now no longer appears on the screen for the Partner Admin/Agent users while creating Phishing/Training campaigns for an SMB organization linked with more than one domain. The Product Team is currently reviewing the architecture to tackle exceptions reported by customers & this change is on hold until further notice.
- We have redesigned the Groups page. You can see the following changes:
- The cards have been updated.
- You'll now be able to filter columns using the "Group Name" and "Associated Organization."
- You can Edit/Delete a group using action buttons.
To view the changes, log into the BullPhish ID portal » Targets & Groups » Groups.
Note: For more information visit the Groups section.
- Processing time of individual campaign report generation and sync from Graphus have been improved.