The VSA 9.5.13a Maintenance Release (build 188.8.131.5211) includes the new features, enhancements and fixes from the 9.5.13 Feature Release with some additional quality improvements described in the topics below. For minimum system and agent requirements, see these topics in the Kaseya R95 System Requirements Guide: Kaseya Server Minimum Requirements & Configuration and Agent Minimum Requirements.
This release requires agent version 184.108.40.206. Be sure to update your Windows, Mac, and Linux agents after installing this release. Agents updated to this version cannot be used to communicate with servers running VSA versions prior to 9.5.8.
- Full SaaS Deployment - Saturday, August 6th
- General Availability (on-prem customers) - Wednesday, August 10th
Note: SaaS customers will be informed of their maintenance window via https://status.kaseya.net.
Dates are subject to change at short notice. On-prem customers are advised to check this page again prior to attempting an upgrade.
Important Security Updates
Any updates related to VSA security will be listed here when the release moves to General Availability (see Release Schedule above for planned dates).
- Adds patching support for Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.
Data Warehouse API
- Fixed an issue where OData API calls would fail if a Personal Access Token (PAT) was used for authorization.
Remote Control App
- Fixed an issue where a shared remote control session to a Windows terminal server would connect to a terminal services session instead of the server console.
- Fixed an issue where Adobe Reader DC x64 would not be reported as an installed application after performing a scan.
- Fixed an issue in the 9.5.13 Feature Release where Deployment Profiles created on 9.5.12 and prior versions could not be updated and saved.