This release includes several enhancements and bug fixes.
- Delete target functionality is improved. Deleted users will no longer be able to log in to the BPID portal now.
You can now delete Targets permanently. To delete targets, follow the below steps.
- Log in to the BullPhish ID portal.
- Go to Target & Groups > Targets.
- You can delete one or more targets by selecting the checkbox next to it and clicking Delete.
Note: Check out the detailed guide on How to delete Targets permanently?
For a better user experience, the designs below are updated according to the Kaseya Design System (KDS) requirements.
- ToolTips have been redesigned for the "Training Portal." You can view them under Training Portal > Training Course.
- Radio Buttons have been redesigned with a hover state. For example, you can view the change under the Date Created filter functionality.
- We fixed an issue where users received multiple duplicates sending reports when they were generated.
- We fixed an issue where duplicate campaigns were shown in a quarterly report. Synchronization of target groups with the active directory caused this issue.
The following in-app videos are added to the BullPhish ID Portal: "Dashboard" > "Tutorials"
- How to create an SMB User?
- How to create a Training Course?
- How to download Monthly & Quarterly reports?
TRAINING COURSE UPDATES
The following new training courses are now available on BPID Portal: "Dashboard" > "Training Courses"
1. Phishing: Brand Fraud and Spoofing