1. Log in to BullPhish ID https://bullphishid.com/login.
2. Go to "Targets" under "Targets & Groups."
3. Select the "Associated Organization" filter and provide the associated SMB organization.
4. You can view the entire target list here. Now ensure that all the existing email addresses belong to a unique domain. If you find more than one domain associated with the targets, you must delete them.
5. To identify the domains that do not belong to the specific SMB organization, apply the "Domain name" filter.
6. You can view listed domains that belong to the associated organization under the domain filter. Identify the unique domain that belongs to your organization from the list and select the domains that do not belong to the organization.
7. The filtered targets are now listed in the table below. Now, you may select and delete targets that do not belong to the unique domain.
Recommendation: We recommend exporting the filtered list of targets before deletion using the Export CSV button on the top right side of your screen. If you wish to add these targets to a new organization, the exported CSV file will come in handy. It would allow you to later import these targets to a new SMB organization correctly associated with a unique domain. Check out the following article to learn How to use the Export CSV button? – Kaseya