This release includes several new features and enhancements.
- We have introduced Cooper Insights to your K1 account.
- Cooper Introduction: The Cooper AI Engine is the technology behind Cooper's Insights. These insights will help you get the most out of the Kaseya modules you own. The Cooper functionality is available only for Kaseya One (K1) account. To know more details, please follow the Cooper Insights knowledge base article.
- We have added the following Safe listing guides to BullPhish ID under the "Guides & FAQ" section.
- The session lifetime of BullPhish ID is 30 minutes by default. Your session will expire if you haven't interacted with the authorization server for more than 30 minutes. Check out the knowledge base article to know more details about Session lifetime.
- Improved "Domain Name" filter on Target screen. You can now choose available domains with a dropdown list option and can apply multiple filters by the domain name.
Note: If you find more than one domain associated with your SMB organization, you must eliminate them.
1. Apply the "Associated Organizations" filter.
Note: All domains that belong to the associated organization are listed under the domain filter.
2. Identify the domains that do not belong to the specific SMB organization and apply the "Domain Name" filter.
3. The filtered targets are now listed in the table view. Now, you may select and delete these targets. We recommend you export your targets before deleting them.
Refer to the following knowledge base article to know