This Guide is designed for users who want to enable BullPhish ID integration with Graphus. It walks you through a step-by-step integration process. This integration is highly secured since BullPhish ID and Graphus organizations get synced with an API Key and ensure 100% email deliverability.
- You must have access to both BullPhish ID and Graphus accounts. You must also configure organizations and domains at the Graphus end.
- An SMB organization must associate with a unique domain. Check out a detailed guide on How to ensure an SMB organization is associated with a unique domain?
- Only partner admins will be able to configure this integration.
- Only Mailboxes protected by Graphus will receive campaign emails right into their inbox. It is because Graphus needs access to the API to protect the inboxes. Organizations with unlicensed users on Graphus side would be set to Inactive by default and cannot use this integration. Follow this link to review protected users on the Graphus site: https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/8269818074897-How-to-find-list-of-the-licensed-protected-users-on-Graphus-side.
1. Log into your Graphus account. Fill in the credentials and click Log in.
2. Navigate to MSP Administration » Integrations » and click the BullPhish ID Generate API Key button.
3. Once you click OK, you'll see the Update/View button. To generate Graphus into BullPhish, copy the API key.
Note: This window displays the Sync Information (Last generated and Generated by).
How to generate a new API key:
- You may generate a new API Key using the Refresh API Key checkbox.
- You can refresh the API key in the following cases: If you feel there might be a breach/security attack. Or if you want to use the new security key as a proactive security measure.
- Please type REFRESH in the inbox field to confirm the same. (Why should I type this? It is a best technology practice to have a confirmation window. Typically, a quick step; is a way of thwarting spam and automated data extraction from websites.)
- The following pop-up appears on the screen when you miss typing REFRESH in the given field.
- Click Refresh to conclude.
How to disconnect the integration:
- You can disconnect the integration completely using the Disconnect API Key button and confirm by typing the same in the field.
- Note: Once you disconnect the API Key, the key gets invalid on the BullPhishID portal and will transfer all future sending campaigns to the SMTP service. In such a scenario, an administrator must ensure that the required whitelisting is done to ensure email deliverability.
- In case of disconnection, campaign emails in the processing or scheduled state will not be sent via Graphus integration. To avoid such a case, enable the integration with a new API key before the campaign scheduled date/ time.
Note: Disconnect API Key will redirect you to the Integrations page. Click Generate API Key to create a new API Key (MSP Key is also known as API Key).
Note: Several organizations can use the same API key from Graphus without any limitation.
Once you have copied the API Key, follow the below steps in BullPhish ID:
4. Log in to the BullPhish ID account.
5. Navigate to your left side of the screen and click Integrations under Settings.
This page shows you the available integration services. Currently, you can see Graphus as a service.
6. Click Connect to set up the integration with Graphus. This Connect button is available for you when you do not have an active integration. (Scroll down to learn more details on the Integration page statuses and action buttons.)
7. To begin integration, enter the API Key you copied from the Graphus portal and click Verify.
Once API Key is verified successfully, the domains on the Graphus side will get synchronized on the screen.
Available Domains: After synchronization, the domains available for use in advanced simulations are listed below.
- If all domains from Graphus are associated with BullPhish ID SMB organizations, synchronization is completed; you will notice the following message.
- If some of the domains from Graphus are not associated with BullPhish ID SMB organizations, you will notice the following message.
- SMB organizations associated with more than one domain will not be synced. Check out a detailed guide to learn How to ensure an SMB organization is associated with a unique domain?
Important: Check out the following Guide if no SMB organization(s) is integrated with Graphus. Why didn't my SMB organization(s) sync after integration with Graphus?
8. A Status column is available on the Graphus integration page, where you can identify if the service is Active/Inactive/Error. Once the integration is active, synchronization happens each time whenever a user(s) opens the Graphus integration page.
Graphus integration statuses and their meanings:
- Cause of Active Status:
- Integration is displayed as Active when you meet all the above-mentioned requirements.
- Cause of Inactive Status:
- The status will be Inactive if an organization does not have a unique domain.
- Cause of Error Status:
- Organizations with unlicensed users will be auto-set to an Error state and cannot use Graphus integration. Only licensed users can use this integration. The download action icon appears only for unlicensed users with an error status. You can download a CSV file with a list of unlicensed users and buy licenses for Graphus or Google/Azure for this specific list of CSV file users. Click the Download icon.
- Cause of Email Error Status on the detailed campaign page:
- This status appears when emails cannot be delivered to unlicensed Microsoft users.
- Cause of In-Process Status:
- This status appears when integration is ongoing or still in process.
You can also view the sync information from the Updated column. It displays the last sync date and time.
Once the integration is active, you can start scheduling the campaigns using the Graphus service.
- Check out the detailed guides to learn how to generate Phishing/Training Campaigns:
After successful email campaign delivery, you can view the campaign service information from the View All Campaign page.
- Go to the View All Campaigns page under Phishing Simulations to view campaigns using Graphus integration as a service.
- Log into BullPhish ID.
- Go to View All Campaigns under Phishing Simulations.
- Check the Service column.
View All Campaigns service logos and their meanings:
A scheduled logo will be shown when a campaign is scheduled in the future.
When a campaign is in progress, canceled, or completed with a Graphus logo, the campaign will use a Graphus integration as a service.
When a campaign is in progress, canceled, or completed state, with an SMTP logo, the campaign will use an SMTP service.
Integration page action buttons and statuses are briefed below.
- You can see the options menu on your active integration page and perform the following actions from the dropdown: View and Disconnect.
View: It allows you to view the Graphus integration page.
Disconnect: It disconnects the active integration with Graphus.
The following Statuses are available for the integration page:
- Not connected: You can view this status when integration has not yet been configured.
- Connected: This status is available when integration is live and connected with Graphus.
- Syncing: This status appears when sync is in progress with Graphus.
- Now you can see integration in Sync status with a message saying Syncing in Progress. This might take a while. Refresh the page in a few minutes.
Disconnect Graphus integration: You can manually disconnect the integration with Graphus.
- Click Disconnect from the options menu on your active integration page.
- A pop-up appears on the screen with the following message: "Are you sure you want to disconnect integration with Graphus?" Click Disconnect if you want to proceed.
Note: The integration gets disconnected and cannot be undone.
- How do I create SMB Organization? – Kaseya
- Why didn't SMB organizations sync after integration with Graphus? – Kaseya
- How to use the Export CSV button?
- How to create Sending Profile?
- Custom Domains Configuration Guide