MSP admins can now configure values for whitelisting in bulk. Instead of configuring the values one by one, admins can download a template file, add the desired domain(s), SMTP mail server address(es), or IP address(es) to whitelist and upload the edited file.
Steps for bulk upload at the Organization level:
1. Go to the Whitelisting section in the Settings page of the concerned organization and click Bulk Upload.
2. Click Proceed.
Note: Ensure to save your unsaved changes before proceeding to bulk upload.
3. Click "Download Template"
In the downloaded template (template.xlsx), enter the domain(s), SMTP mail server address(es) or IP address(es) that you wish to whitelist in the appropriate worksheet.
4. Once entered, save the template, and upload it.
- You can manually drag and drop files into the box or simply browse and select the desired file for the attachment.
- After a successful upload, you can take actions on the page, like deleting the attached file.
5. After uploading your file, choose if you want to save it as a default for all future organizations, apply it to certain specific organizations or do both at the same time.
Click the Back button to return to Settings.
Click View Current Whitelisting to see all whitelisting entries.
Note: Each whitelisting category (domain(s), SMTP mail server address(es), or IP address(es)) allows you to add up to 100 entries.