The Log in with IT Complete option will only be available to each user after the global IT Complete SSO setting for that module has been enabled by that module's Administrator. That Administrator also needs to be a Master user in KaseyaOne. Once it is enabled globally, each user must personally enable SSO with KaseyaOne from within each module. Follow the steps in the document attached to enable SSO globally and personally for each module.
KaseyaOne - Single Sign-on (SSO) Quick Reference Guide
Have more questions?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- KaseyaOne - Single Sign-on (SSO) Quick Reference Guide
- How do I enable Single Sign-on for my modules in KaseyaOne?
- Can I still use my local account to log into a module after SSO has been configured with KaseyaOne?
- What Identity Providers (IdPs) does KaseyaOne support?
- How do I login to the Connect IT Community with Log in with IT Complete?