This release of Dark Web ID is comprised of enhancements and bug fixes.
- Drupal User’s API performance is improved. We fixed the issue where sometimes users under SMB who have access to API could not see passwords in compromise earlier, and now the process allows SMB users to view passwords via API.
- We have fixed some general API calls that increase the performance of the Dark Web.
- We have fixed some incorrect behavior of the application using API.
- Some changes have been made to the platform for internal users.
- If any changes happen to the compromises via API, that will be saved in compromise notes.