This release of BullPhish ID is comprised of several enhancements and bug fixes.
- We have improved filter functionality. You can now apply multiple filters for the same selection. The changes are applied to the following pages: Phishing Kits, View All Training Campaigns, Training Courses, Sending Profiles, and Sending Domains. Check yourself with the following example:
- Go to Training Courses under Training & Awareness
- Select multiple filters: “Language” and “Course Title.”
- Click “Enter.”
- The newer version of Microsoft Whitelisting Guide v4.7 is available on BPID Portal under Guides & FAQ. We have updated the following section in the guide: “Prevent Outlook from blocking content in your emails and displaying a Safe Senders Warning.”
- For a better user experience, we have changed the table view of the Phishing Kits page. All columns with text are left-aligned, and all columns with numbers (Open Rate, Click Rate, and Submit Data Rate) are now right-aligned for the Phishing Kits page.
- We have redesigned the “View All Campaigns” & “View All Training Campaigns” page, and you can see the following changes in a few sections:
- The cards have been updated.
- You can hide the content of the card with the arrow button.
- Buttons are hidden until you select any campaign from the campaign list. All columns with text are left-aligned, and all columns with numbers are right-aligned.
- We have redesigned the Recreate functionality. To check the same, select any campaign from the list.
Once you click on the “Recreate” button the following modal window opens for you.
- Fixed an issue where the dropdown list of “Associated Organizations” contains disabled organizations on the Create/Edit Phishing Kits page for internal users.
- Fixed an issue where some users got a Timeout error message while downloading the PDF report on the campaign view page.
TRAINING COURSE UPDATES
The following new training courses are now available on BPID Portal: "Dashboard" > "Training Courses"
- Avoiding Cryptocurrency Risk - Crypto Mining
2. NIST Incident Response Overview
3. Nation-State Cybercrime: How Employees May Encounter Nation-State Threats