Using Sending profiles feature sender can send all emails for phishing or training campaigns. From Sending Profile page, you can create a new sending profile.
You must meet the following requirements to create a new sending profile.
- You should be any one of the following users(s) - Partner Admin/Partner Agent/ SMB Privileged User(s)/Internal User(s).
- The status of the domain should be "Verified."
CREATE NEW PROFILE
1. Log In to the BullPhish ID portal.
2. Click Sending Profiles under the Settings tab
3. Click on "+ Create New Profile."
4. Choose an Associated Organization for a specific domain from the dropdown.
5. Provide the email provider name in the Display Name field.
6. Provide the profile name in the Profile Address. For example, <test11>
7. Select your domain name from the Profile Domain dropdown. For example, <kaseyatest.com>
8. Click "Create."
Note: If you choose to cancel, your changes will be discarded, and all progress will be lost.
You can sort the Sending Profiles by applying Sending Display Name filter.
Sending Display Name: If you want to fetch sending profiles information using the Sending Display Name, please follow the instructions:
- Place the cursor in the filter search box
- Select the Sending Display Name filter.
- You can directly provide the sending display name in the search field without an additional pop-up box: 'text11.'
- Click "Apply.
You will get the following search result as per your applied filter.
Edit page allows you to edit the Edit Sending Profile page.
To delete a sending profile, you must select a new sending profile to replace the deleted ones. It will allow the application to replace sending profiles in all places.
- Select the sending profile for replacement.
- Click "Delete And Replace."
Click the Customize column icon - A pop-up modal window appears on the screen with the available columns. Select columns that you want to show on the table and click "Apply."
Note: You can view all columns on the table by default.
You can show/hide columns using checkboxes.
You can drag and drop the columns list by placing the cursor on the list.
Once you apply changes, it will save permanently for you until you wish to change again. Click Restore Defaults to go back to the default settings.