Scans initiated for Vul Scanner can be cancelled by performing the following steps.
- Log into the Rapidfire Tools Portal.
- Go into Vul Scanner site where you initiated your scan from.
- From the site navigation menu go to Home > Data Collectors.
- Click the Manage button under the Vul Scanner appliance you wish to cancel the scan.
Note: If the Vul Scanner is offline the Manage button will not be available.
- Once the Manage Appliance options come up click the Run button for the Manage Scans option to see a list of scans that currently running, in queue, or completed (See below).
- Select the scan you wish to cancel and click the Cancel Selected button.
Note: It will take at least 5-10 minutes for the scan to cancel and the portal to update.