- On BullPhish ID Portal, under Training & Awareness > Training Portal > User Login, you may set up a traditional login, requiring end-users to register for an account with a password and email.
- You can also require 2FA for an added layer of security.
- "Passwordless Login" is the default for all Organizations and Users. You can adjust each Organization for "Traditional Login" if desired. Passwordless Login allows your users to access the training portal directly from an email invite – no credentials needed.
- With both options, the user can only access your created portal if they're a part of an active user group.
Do we have any password restrictions to access the training portal? Different ways to login to training portal?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How do I view MME subscription information in Dark Web ID?
- How Do I Set up K1 SSO Login for my BullPhish ID Organization
- What are the different ways to add Targets to BullPhish ID?
- How to remove an individual group from Active Directory Sync?
- How Do I Customize a Training Course Email Template?
- How do I edit an existing email template when creating a Phishing Kit?
- How do I use Revoke button?
- How do you customize tables in BullPhish ID?
- How do I use Filters functionality?
- How do I add a logo to BullPhish ID reports?
- See more