You can upload videos manually on the portal, and it has a limitation of 50000000 (50 MB) bytes. The application accepts any video formats that are recognized as mime-type video/*.
Do we have any limitations while uploading a video for custom training course?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Understanding BullPhish ID Email Tracking Behaviour
- How do I view MME subscription information in Dark Web ID?
- How to download a sending domains list
- What are the different ways to add Targets to BullPhish ID?
- How to remove an individual group from Active Directory Sync?
- How Do I Customize a Training Course Email Template?
- How Does The Hot and Pin Function Work?
- How do I edit an existing email template when creating a Phishing Kit?
- How do I use Revoke button?
- How do you customize tables in BullPhish ID?
- See more