During some scenarios, the billable items are not visible for billing review. This guide outlines the possible explanation and solution.
The following can be the reasons:
- If the items are posted for a future month, they will not show under Billing Review but will show under Billing folder.
- If the items are posted with a value of $0, you should use the filter "Bill Zero Value Items" in Search to find them.
- Check contract history and see if value of items were changed from $xxx amount to $0 amount.
- Use Bill Zero Value Items in Search to find all zero value items.
- Select all of them and unpost them.
- Go to Billing Review. (Do not use Billing Automation if all the prices are zero.).
- Fix the price for each item.
- Post them manually and generate invoices.