With the checklist copy feature, you can save time when creating checklists. You can copy checklists using a copy button on the checklist itself or with the checklist list view. With this feature, you won't need to manually copy content from an existing checklist task by task.
- Navigate to the relevant organization and click Checklists from the sidebar.
- Select the checkboxes next to the checklists you want to copy.
- Click the arrow on the "Select All" button to access bulk actions.
- Click Copy.
- In the Copy checklists dialog box, select one or multiple organizations. Your current organization is selected by default.
Click on the “X" on the side of the organization name to remove any selected organizations.
- You may also select the following options to preserve existing checklist data:
- User Assignments
- Due Date
- Click Create New Checklist to complete the copy.
Note: You can also copy checklists using the copy button on the checklist itself.