IT Complete Single Sign-On allows users to navigate to all subscribed Kaseya products via a single account. You will then be able to switch between applications without having to individually log in to each application.
- IT Provider Admin access to enable the Single Sign-On feature. Navigate to your account > Account settings > Security tab, enable Single Sign-On.
- IT Complete Account with admin privileges. If you do not have KaseyaOne access, you can request it here.
- Authenticator app for 2FA for KaseyaOne access.
- On the login screen, click the Log in with KaseyaOne button.
You will be directed to your KaseyaOne account.
- Enter the following fields:
Once successfully logged in to KaseyaOne, you will be prompted to connect your two accounts: myITprocess with IT Complete.
- Click the Connect button.
Disable Log in with IT Complete
As an Admin
To remove the link between your myITprocess account and KaseyaOne you need to turn off this Integration. This setting impacts all users on your account.
- Navigate to your Account menu > Account settings > Security tab
- Log in with IT Complete and change the toggle button to off.
- This will disable the connection between PSA and Kaseya One tenants.
At the user level
To disassociate your user account with KaseyaOne, navigate to your Account menu > Disable login with IT Complete. This will remove the link between your myITprocess user account and your KaseyaOne account