- The Vulnerability issue has been fixed for user permissions, and users will not be able to change the permissions of their accounts.
- A solution has been applied to fix false positive tracking of ‘Clicked Link/ Submitted Date’ events.
- An advanced Cache-control technique has been added for better browsing performance. Logging out from the application will clear the browser cache of any sensitive information stored.
- The calculation for In Progress state has been updated on Dark Web for SMB dashboard. Unlike before, now it will be calculated by subtracting the number of users who have completed the training.
Phishing Kit Update:
The following kits are now available under Dashboard > Phishing Kits
- COVID-19 Free Booster Shot Survey
2. COVID-19 Free Booster Shot Invitation
Training Course Update:
The following training courses are now available under Training Courses on BullPhish ID Portal.
- PCI-DSS: Best Practices for Maintaining PCI DSS Compliance
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Overview