As an MSP you will need to setup a Sub-Organization in Passly if you want to logically separate your customers,
Adding a new Organization
- Log into your Passly tenant https://(companyname).my.passly.com as an Administrator.
- Select Directory Manager > Organizations.
- Select the blue plus sign.
- Name the organisation. Set the organisation URL.
(We recommended shorting the URL portion to increase adoption and ease of use.)
Note: The URL can not be changed once the Organization is created.
- Select Add Organization.
- Select the Organization name once crated. This will allow you to edit the org's settings.
Here you can set the default authentication policy & Principal Name Suffix (used with Office 365).
- You can also update the Org's logo here.
Here you can set your Org's specific password requirements, the lockout thresholds and your Password strength settings.
Note: If you are using 2-way sync with DirSync we recommend matching the Minimum Length & Maximum Age to the group policy applied to the OU's you are syncing,
Once you have created the organization you will need to license users before you can use it.
- Select the 3 ellipses to edit the organization.
- Select Edit
- Set the Licenses to use Premium, Enable the Password Server.
- select Save changes when you are happy with the settings.