- JUNE 7TH, 2021 Feature Release: Automated Recurring Account Export
We bring you the “Automated Recurring Account Export” feature, which ensures you have an up-to-date backup of your IT Glue data if and when the main application goes offline. With this new feature, you can get instant access to an up-to-date backup of your data anytime and no longer feel like you lack control.
- JULY 2ND, 2021 IT Glue and MyGlue Browser Extension Updates: Chrome, Firefox and Chromium
IT Glue allows IT professionals to centrally access critical documentation to streamline their day-to-day activities, and many MSP clients use MyGlue to do the same.
While it’s important to be able to log information centrally, it’s equally important to be able to find it when and where you need it. Whether you are on the road, at a client’s site, browsing a webpage, or using your PSA or RMM tool, accessing information should be as frictionless and easy as possible.
The IT Glue and MyGlue browser extensions make document management and access a breeze. If you haven’t tried them yet, here are some fantastic benefits they offer:
- AUGUST 3RD, 2021 Feature Release: ServiceNow Integration With IT Glue
Many companies struggle with siloed information within their IT departments, where everyone owns a small piece without understanding the full picture. Moreover, manually updating all the information wastes plenty of man-hours, which creates further confusion when searching for information. As a result, organizations risk losing critical information due to poor documentation.
You can mitigate this issue with a centralized, standardized and structured documentation platform to manage all critical information and keep your documentation up to date with our integrations.The latest addition to our list of 45+ integrations is the ServiceNow integration. This can help you centralize and automate IT information from ServiceNow ITSM. You can also link to your passwords, Knowledge Base and more in IT Glue to have everything at your fingertips.
2021-06 -2021-08 Announcing Automated Recurring Account Export, Service Now Integrations, IT Glue and MyGlue Browser Extension Updates: Chrome, Firefox and Chromium
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- 2022-01-04 Announcing Table of Contents Feature
- 2021-10-27 - Announcing IT Glue IP Access Control, API Endpoint for Activity Logs and myITchecklist™
- 2021-09-23 Announcing Unknown Device Notification and Custom Role Settings for Network Glue
- 2021-06 -2021-08 Announcing Automated Recurring Account Export, Service Now Integrations, IT Glue and MyGlue Browser Extension Updates: Chrome, Firefox and Chromium
- 2021-06-10 Announcing GlueX 2021 Features
- 2021-04-14 - Announcing Vorex two-way sync
- 2021-04-07 - Announcing New Options for ConnectWise Manage Integration
- 2021-03-18 - Announcing Improved Search for IT Glue & MyGlue
- 2021-03-17 - Announcing Active Directory (AD) Security Groups
- 2021-03-11 - Announcing Document Expiry in IT Glue
- See more