This Quick Fix Engineering (QFE) release fixes issues described in the topics below. For minimum system and agent requirements, see these topics in the Kaseya R95 System Requirements Guide: Kaseya Server Minimum Requirements & Configuration and Agent Minimum Requirements.
This QFE is for Scaled SaaS only. Where relevant, the fixes will be made available to On-Premise customers in the next maintenance release.
- Scaled SaaS deployment - Tuesday, November 9th, 7 pm EST
- Full Saas deployment - Thursday, November 11th, 11 pm EST
Note: SaaS customers will be informed of their maintenance window via https://status.kaseya.net.
Live Connect/Remote Control
- Resolved issues with Windows shortcut keys not working correctly during remote control sessions. This will require an update to the Live Connect client application.
- Resolved issues with the Live Connect installation process related to per-user and administrative installs.
- Resolved several issues with Live Connect, improving the upgrade process to properly cleanup old components and fixing new deployment problems related to per-user and administrative installation.