Setting IP Access Control to specific IPs will limit all login and API access to IT Glue to the IP addresses you specify. If you have active integrations with any of the following vendors, please include them in your allow-list to ensure integrations continue working as expected.
IP Access Control: 3rd Party Vendor IPs
Have more questions?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- IP Access Control: 3rd Party Vendor IPs
- IP Access Control
- IT Glue is SOC 2 compliant
- Adding and removing password folder security
- Generating One-Time Passwords (OTP)
- Password Access Workflow in IT Glue
- Active Directory (AD) Security Groups
- About password security and encryption
- What is IT Glue's cloud hosting environment?
- Can IT Glue staff access my data?
- See more