This document describes enhancements and fixes introduced in the 1.19 release of Endpoint Backup (formerly known as Unitrends Cloud Backup).
VSA security – Beginning around mid-day (EST/US) on Friday, July 02, 2021, Kaseya’s Incident Response team learned of a potential security incident involving our VSA software. The Kaseya VSA team took swift actions to protect all customers. Due to Kaseya's compartmentalized design of its IT Complete platform, this incident did not impact Endpoint Backup or any other VSA module. For more on Kaseya security, see these resources: Kaseya's IT Complete - Compartmentally Designed for Both Security and Workflow Functionality and Kaseya VSA Incident Impact to Unitrends.
What's new in release 1.19
Release 1.19 includes these enhancements:
- Endpoint Backup agent – This release includes agent version 1.19. Unitrends recommends upgrading to the latest agent version to benefit from new features, fixes, and performance enhancements.
- Agent install – For added flexibility, we've modified the agent install token. The agent access key is now good for up to 30 days.
- NEW – Canadian data center – Cloud backups can now be stored in our Canadian data center.
- Endpoint Backup version – You can now view the Endpoint Backup version by selecting your username:
- Backup > Profile – Enhanced the page for optimal performance and added pagination:
The table below lists fixes included in the 1.17 release.
|Backup > Profile||