Three ways to find your appliance's asset tag information. Knowing your asset tag and providing it during a support or sales engagement quickens the speed of resolution.
The asset tag needs to be known for your appliance
1. Navigate to Configure > Appliances
2. Select your appliance and click Edit
3. Click on the License tab to see your Asset Tag number
1. Click on the (?) button in the top right
2. Click on About to see your Asset Tag number
1. Open a SSH (PuTTY) connection to your appliance
2. Login using your "root" OS credentials
3. Type the command "dpu asset"