For partners subscribed to Enterprise plans.
If you implemented branding for your IT Glue account, you will want to follow these steps to get the branded link (URL) of public documents to send to clients and other unauthenticated users.
- SSL branding should be enabled, as described in Customizing your account's branding.
- Only public documents can be shared. For help, see Quick guide for documents.
- Navigate to the Documents list view and find the document in the list.
- Hover over the Name field to display the Copy to clipboard option.
- Click the icon to copy the URL to the clipboard.
After you copy the URL, you can paste this link into a message to an unauthenticated user.
For internal use of IT Glue, you will want to continue to use "mycompany.itglue.com" URLs with your team. This allows you to:
- Get the full URL from the address bar when collaborating with other team members.
- Display the fully featured documents inside your IT Glue account, so that you can edit and tag documents as normal.