Now that you know how to create a basic checklist, here is an example of a common industry checklist that you can create for an organization.
Building an Training Session Checklist
- Log in to your IT Glue account.
- Navigate to the organization you want to build a checklist for. If you are creating this as a generic checklist for your team to use with multiple clients, you will want to create it inside your own organization.
- In the left-hand menu, select Checklists and then click on + New > Checklist.
- Use the below title, description, and tasks as a guideline for this Employee Onboarding Checklist. Feel free to adjust any of the information to better fit your business needs.
- Title - Training Session Checklist - [Subject/Topic]
- Description - All [company name] managers (or, administrators as delegated) are to refer to this checklist while preparing any internal or external training sessions/presentations/demos.
Tasks - See below table
Suggested Task Name Suggested task Description Prepare training session email invite
- Identify required and optional attendees
- Provide date, time, and duration of meeting
- Provide session agenda
- Include any digital attachments needed to be pre-reviewed by attendees
Confirm RSVPs and book meeting room
- Check that all required attendees have accepted
- Book meeting room large enough for all accepted parties plus a few optionals
- Ensure meeting room has a projector, speakers, and whiteboard
Create presentation materials
- Refer to company branding standards for presentation slides template
- Print appropriate number of copies
Example of a fully built Training Session Checklist:
Feel free to check out our other examples of common industry checklists: