Use this article as a guide when you integrate with Pulseway PSA. We currently support two-way sync with Pulseway PSA.
At any time, you can come back to the Active Integrations screen (Account > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at Pulseway PSA field mappings.
If you are migrating your PSA or merging to another instance, please contact your Account Manager. Guidance from our team is recommended to ensure this is completed successfully.
- An SSL connection with a valid certificate (not self-signed) from a trusted authority is required.
- You must have Manager or Administrator access to IT Glue.
- Pulseway recommends using the user account assigned to the "Root User" role to integrate with other platforms as it has access to all CRM and asset information in your Pulseway account.
- In addition to the Root User login credentials, you need your Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and your company name (tenant ID) from Pulseway PSA.
- Navigate to Account > Integrations and create a new integration using the Pulseway PSA option.
- Enter your API credentials and then click Connect.
- In the Sync Settings tab, tell us how much of your data to sync. By default, recommended options are listed first. As a best practice, we recommend you only select the account and asset types that you actively manage.
- In the Two-Way Sync Settings tab, review the Enable two-way sync setting. Uncheck this function if desired. For partners with Network Glue and Active Directory enabled, configure your contact attributes so that new contacts created from Active Directory are automatically pushed to your PSA (learn more here).
- Finally, click Save. The sync will be automatically queued.
- You can use the manual sync option to prioritize the sync to start sooner. To start a manual sync, navigate to Account > Integrations, click Actions and then Start Manual Sync.
- From the Active Integrations screen, you can see the overall sync status. When the sync is complete, the status column changes from Syncing... to OK.
If you plan to sync with your RMM next, see the Sync methods article for more information about the different methods available.