Many of IT Glue's list views have an Export option in the top right. Those with an Administrator role are able to create a CSV export of any query built using the view's filters.
Exporting a list in an organization
- Navigate to an organization and click an asset you want to build a query for exporting. In this example, we'll use Configurations.
- If desired, you can filter the list using the search fields and drop-down filters that appear above the columns. For example, if you are looking at the Configurations list view and you want to export a list of Managed Servers, select the Managed Server option from the drop-down.
- Click the Export button at the top-right corner of the screen and choose whether to export visible columns, or all columns. A CSV file will be created and downloaded to your computer.
Exporting all data from a global asset list
- Click on Global in the top navigation bar.
- Click on any of the below assets:
- All Flexible Asset types
Note: CSV export of passwords are restricted to 2500 records.
- In the global asset list view page, click on the Export button in the top-right corner. In this example, we'll use Contacts.
You also have the option to export all data in an organization or all organizations in your IT Glue account. Refer to our Exporting and backing up account data for more information.