Once the Trial or Subscription expires, customer data is purged from the Graphus Cloud. During the Trial or Subscription period, all data (except Alerts) older than 3-days is automatically purged on a regular basis. Each Alert is retained for 30 days since the date it was created.
What is the data retention policy after trial or paid subscription is over?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How to create an organization on Graphus?
- Graphus Data Center Locations
- What is Custom Range option?
- What is the data retention policy after trial or paid subscription is over?
- Can I adjust frequency of Alerts?
- What threats does Graphus protect against?
- Spoofed Sender Alert
- Why does Graphus need 'manage' access to domains, groups etc?
- Does DMARC block all types of phishing attacks?
- What is DMARC, and how does it combat phishing?
- See more