Graphus Customer Portal is updated as soon as a threat is identified. Email Alerts to registered admin user accounts are generated every hour. At this time the frequency of Alerts can’t be adjusted.
Can I adjust frequency of Alerts?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How to create an organization on Graphus?
- Graphus Data Center Locations
- What is Custom Range option?
- What is the data retention policy after trial or paid subscription is over?
- Can I adjust frequency of Alerts?
- What threats does Graphus protect against?
- Spoofed Sender Alert
- Why does Graphus need 'manage' access to domains, groups etc?
- Does DMARC block all types of phishing attacks?
- What is DMARC, and how does it combat phishing?
- See more