Every employee does not need to activate Graphus. Once the G Suite Admin activates Graphus for your domain, Graphus is automatically activated for all active user accounts. Individual employees don’t have access to Graphus Portal but of course, they are protected from cyber threats.
Does every employee need to activate Graphus or is it just the G Suite Admin for the company and everyone is covered?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How to create an organization on Graphus?
- Graphus Data Center Locations
- What is Custom Range option?
- What is the data retention policy after trial or paid subscription is over?
- Can I adjust frequency of Alerts?
- What threats does Graphus protect against?
- Spoofed Sender Alert
- Why does Graphus need 'manage' access to domains, groups etc?
- Does DMARC block all types of phishing attacks?
- What is DMARC, and how does it combat phishing?
- See more