Graphus performs a deep threat analysis of all interactions from untrusted or spoofed identities. If the communication includes an attachment then the attachment is analyzed for malicious behavior. If it is found to be malicious then the email is quarantined and alerts are generated.
How does Graphus address infected attachments (malware)?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How to create an organization on Graphus?
- Graphus Data Center Locations
- What is Custom Range option?
- What is the data retention policy after trial or paid subscription is over?
- Can I adjust frequency of Alerts?
- What threats does Graphus protect against?
- Spoofed Sender Alert
- Why does Graphus need 'manage' access to domains, groups etc?
- Does DMARC block all types of phishing attacks?
- What is DMARC, and how does it combat phishing?
- See more