This portion assumes that you have successfully installed the RADIUS client on a host machine via this article and have added the Client IP Address of the hosting computer to test the local response of the client.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Kaseya\AARadius
- Open a Command prompt in this location and choose the “PasslyRADIUSTest.exe”
- in the Cmd window add the following:
C:\Program Files\Kaseya\AARadius\PasslyRADIUSTest.exe <IPAddress> <Shared Secret> <Username> <Password>
Note: Enter the correct information that pertains to each of the items in the ” < > “. You must have a user configured and the Shared Secret is the one that was setup during the Client creation.
- C:\Program Files\Kaseya\AARadius\PasslyRADIUSTest.exe <IPAddress> <Shared Secret> <Username> <Password>
- Once the information has been entered, execute the program and you should receive a message that either you succeeded or failed against MFA authentication.