Note: U2F Yubikeys can not be used in place of a One-Time password. If you are using an integration that requires the use of a One-Time Password then the user will need to use an Passly Authenticator.
- Log into your Passly tenant.
- Select the Edit Profile option in the top right corner.
- Select Manage Token from the Multifactor Authentication area.
- From the list of options, select U2F Token then press NEXT at the bottom of the screen.
- Insert your Yubikey into an open USB port and button on the top of it to register.
- Once registration is complete, you can press the Close button.
- The next time you login, you will be presented with the option to use U2F as the authentication method.