Passly 7.0.9 - Release Notes - March 3rd, 2021
This release of Passly includes some bug fixes.
- Authentication Policies: When a new policy is created with the condition "user" is "member of a group," the user could not scroll down and see the groups beyond a point, and there was no search option while adding a group in the policy. This has been fixed.
- JIT: The JIT reservation was showing “In Use” status even in cases of expiry. This has been fixed.
- Directory Manager: The infinite scroll to see users in a group, after a directory sync, did not work. This has been fixed.
- Directory Sync: When a child organizational unit (OU) structure is created in Active Directory under a parent OU with a comma, the check mark for dirsync did not stick when the user refreshed the page or moved to any other module and then returned. This has been fixed.
- Password Manager: On Password Update screen, when Do not sync password option is selected for a synced password, the popup now does not show the checkbox Yes, I have changed the credentials at the source. On editing the password, the Do not sync password now defaults to unchecked.
- During Office 365 integration plug-in, users were faced with Msol Identity Crl Not Installed error in some cases. This has been fixed.